Our Mission Statement is Simple...
To meet our customers' IT objectives, and exceed their expectations, every time.
- At Essential Technologies, we have more than 20 years of industry experience on our side, so you can depend on us when you’re searching for new, refurbished, recertified, or pre-owned IT equipment.
- We are a well-financed, highly-regarded company who is well positioned to be a long-term supplier to our customers for information technology equipment. We focus on relationships with our clients, rather than just a quick one-time sale.
- Our account representatives pride themselves on providing quick, accurate responses and being available when you need them the most. In fact, our whole business model is built around this concept as an IT equipment supplier.
- We offer an evaluation program allowing you to install qualifying upgrades, components, or systems - free of charge - for up to one month. If products we have in stock can help you determine a course of action, then we will work with you to help validate your business case.
- Our company is an authorized provider of IBM Maintenance-Qualified (MSQ), HP Renew, and genuine Cisco Capital Factory-Refurbished hardware. Each server, storage system, or networking device is refurbished, configured, and tested to ensure that it meets manufacturer specifications, provides optimal performance, and delivers maximum reliability for the remainder of its lifespan.
- We offer flexible payment options, including net terms for established customers, as well as PayPal, credit card, and wire transfers. We also offer a wide variety of financing options to fit your needs. We'll work directly with your leasing partner, match you up with a leasing partner who specializes in refurbished IT hardware, or help coordinate a short-term rental.
- We will purchase your older (or excess) equipment outright, through trade-in, or on consignment, to give you the most value for your recovered assets as possible. This also helps keep excess systems and parts out of the waste channel, and reduces the need for additional raw materials. If we don't resell a product, we work closely with recycling companies who will dispose of it in an eco-friendly manner
- We realize every company is different, and a single approach will not always match your needs. Not only can we provide a mix of new and refurbished equipment to meet those needs, but we also offer a variety of manufacturers in order to deliver the widest selection of refurbished IT hardware in the market today!