Used Refurbished IBM 8236-E8C Power 755 Server POWER7 p755
Essential Technologies is your essential source for recertified, used, and refurbished IBM 8236-E8C Power 755 Server hardware. Whether it's a complete system, upgrades, parts, or components you can count on Essential Technologies to provide quality equipment that meets your IT objectives - and exceeds your expectations - every time.
All products are 100% IBM original, tested, and eligible for IBM on-site maintenance (or a 3rd-party support contract). Whether you have a specific system in mind, or if you need alternatives, we have the solution that's right for you.
We will also buy back your new or pre-owned IT equipment.
Refurbished IBM 8236-E8C Power 755 Server
- The Power 755 is a 4U POWER7 server with four processor sockets, offering 64-bit 32-core configurations (3.3GHz or 3.6GHz)
- Supports up to 32x DDR3 Memory DIMMs with a maximum system memory of 256GB
- Five PCI slots (three PCIe and two PCI-X)
- One GX++ slot
- Choice of Quad-port 1 Gb IVE, or Dual-port 10 Gb IVE ethernet daughter cards
- Integrated Quad-port 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet
- Integrated SAS/SATA controller for disk/SSD/DVD in system unit
- Three USB ports, two system ports, two HMC ports, and two SPCN ports
- 8 x 2.5-inch DASD/SSD/Media backplane with an external SAS port
- Dual 1725W A/C hot-swap power supplies
- Support for LPAR and PowerVM virtual partitioning
- Support for AIX, IBM i, and Linux Operating Systems
- Our refurbished IBM 8236-E8C Power 755 systems are tested, configured, and guaranteed for IBM maintenance
4526 (77P8784) 8GB (2x4GB) DIMMs, 1066MHz, 2GB DDR3 DRAM
EM08 (78P0554) 8GB (2x4GB) DIMMs, 1066MHz, 2GB DDR3 DRAM
EM16 (78P0555) 16GB (2x8GB) DIMMs, 1066MHz, 2GB DDR3 DRAM
EM32 (78P0639) 32GB (2x16GB) DIMMs, 1066MHz, 2GB DDR3 DRAM