Used Refurbished IBM FlashSystem 820 9831-AE2 (eMLC) Flash Solid State Storage Device
Essential Technologies is your essential source for new, used, refurbished, and recertified IBM FlashSystem 820 (9831-AE2) solid state storage hardware. Whether it's a complete system, upgrades, drives, components, or parts, you can count on Essential to provide quality equipment that meets your IT objectives - and exceeds your expectations - every time.
All products are 100% original, tested, and guaranteed for your IBM on-site maintenance agreements. Whether you have a specific system in mind, or if you need alternatives, we have the solution that's right for you.
We will also buy back your new or pre-owned IT equipment.
Refurbished IBM 9831-AE2 FlashSystem 820 Storage Device
- The IBM FlashSystem 820 is a storage system that utilizes enterprise multilevel cell (eMLC) flash technology to provide 10 or 20 TB of usable RAID 5 protected capacity (12 or 24 TB with RAID 0)
- Connectivity via 4x 8Gbps Fibre Channel (FC) or 40Gbps quadruple data rate (QDR) InfiniBand interface ports
- Offers RAID 0, RAID 5, 2D Flash RAID and Variable Stripe RAID
- Configured with 12-packs of 1TB or 2TB eMLC modules (12/24TB with RAID 0, or 10/20TB with RAID 5)
- Includes dual power supplies with batteries for safe shutdown
- 1U form factor
- Our refurbished 9831-AE2 FlashSystem 820 devices are tested, configured, and guaranteed for IBM maintenance