Used Refurbished IBM FlashSystem 840 9843-AE1 (eMLC) Flash Solid State Storage Device
Essential Technologies is your essential source for new, used, refurbished, and recertified IBM FlashSystem 840 (9843-AE1) flash solid state storage system hardware. Whether it's a complete system, upgrades, drives, components, or parts, you can count on Essential to provide quality equipment that meets your IT objectives - and exceeds your expectations - every time.
All products are 100% original, tested, and guaranteed for your IBM on-site maintenance agreements. Whether you have a specific system in mind, or if you need alternatives, we have the solution that's right for you.
We will also buy back your new or pre-owned IT equipment.
Refurbished IBM 9843-AE1 FlashSystem 840 Storage Device
- The IBM FlashSystem 840 utilizes enterprise multilevel cell (eMLC) flash technology to provide scalable performance for enterprise class applications, including virtualized or bare-metal OLTP and OLAP databases, virtual desktop infrastructures, technical computing applications, and cloud environments
- Can help accelerate response times with MicroLatency, and can either enhance or replace traditional hard drive storage systems to empower applications to work faster and scale further
- Offers up to sixteen ports of 8GB Fibre Channel or 10GB Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Offers up to eight ports of 16GB Fibre Channel or 40GB QDR Infinband
- Available in RAID 0 or RAID 5
- 4 TB to 48 TB of usable capacity, using up to twelve flash modules in increments of 2, 4, 8, or 12 (although there are sixteen flash module slots, only twelve of the modules slots are available in the 840 design)
- Flash modules available in either 1TB (FC# AF1B), 2TB (FC# AF10), or 4TB (FC# AF11) and cannot be inter-mixed
- Includes two RAID controller modules, two battery modules, one power interposer, two power supplies, four interface cards, four fan modules, two to twelve flash storage modules, and one mid-plane
- 2U form factor
- Our refurbished 9843-AE1 FlashSystem 840 devices are tested, configured, and guaranteed for IBM maintenance
Systems offered under machine types 9840 and 9843 are functionally identical. Models ordered as 9840 originally had a 1-yr warranty, and models ordered as 9843 originally had a 3-yr warranty.
eMLC Flash Modules