Used Refurbished IBM FlashSystem 900 9843-AE2 (cMLC+) All-Flash Storage Array
Essential Technologies is your essential source for new, used, refurbished, and recertified IBM FlashSystem 900 (9843-AE2) flash storage system hardware. Whether it's a complete system, upgrades, drives, components, or parts, you can count on Essential to provide quality equipment that meets your IT objectives - and exceeds your expectations - every time.
All products are 100% original, tested, and guaranteed for your IBM on-site maintenance agreements. Whether you have a specific system in mind, or if you need alternatives, we have the solution that's right for you.
We will also buy back your new or pre-owned IT equipment.
Refurbished IBM 9843-AE2 FlashSystem 900 Storage Array
- The IBM FlashSystem 900 utilizes IBM-enhanced Micron MLC+ flash technology to provide scalable performance for enterprise class applications, including online transaction processing and analytics databases, virtual desktop infrastructures, technical computing applications, and cloud environments
- IBM MicroLatency delivers microsecond response times to accelerate performance for the most demanding applications
- Up to 16 ports of 8GB Fibre Channel or 8 ports of either 16GB Fibre Channel or 40GB QDR InfiniBand
- Up to 16 ports of 10GB FCoE or 10GB iSCSI
- Enterprise reliability with available RAID 5 configuration
- 2.4 TB to 57 TB of usable capacity, using up to twelve MicroLatency flash modules available in 1.2TB, 2.9TB, and 5.7TB
- IBM Variable Stripe RAID technology
- Completely redundant, hot-swappable components
- 2U form factor
- Our refurbished 9843-AE2 FlashSystem 900 arrays are tested, configured, and guaranteed for IBM maintenance
Systems offered under machine types 9840 and 9843 are functionally identical. Models ordered as 9840 originally had a 1-yr warranty, and models ordered as 9843 originally had a 3-yr warranty.
MicroLatency Flash Modules