used refurbished IBM PS700 Blade Server 8406-70Y 3.0GHz POWER7 4-Core Processor
Essential Technologies is your essential source for new and refurbished IBM 8406-70Y PS700 BladeCenter and Blade Server hardware. Whether it's a complete system, upgrades, components, or parts, you can count on Essential to provide quality equipment that meets your IT objectives - and exceeds your expectations - every time.
All products are 100% original, tested, and guaranteed for your on-site maintenance agreements. Whether you have a specific system in mind, or if you need alternatives, we have the solution that's right for you.
We will also buy back your new or pre-owned IT equipment.
Refurbished IBM 8406-70Y PS700 Blade Server 3.0GHz 4-Core POWER7 (P7) Processors
- The IBM PS700 is a high-performance 64-bit Blade Server with a 4-core 3.0GHz IBM POWER7 Processor with support for IBM AIX, IBM i, or Linux operating systems
- Single-wide with a 4-core 3.0GHz POWER7 Processor
- Eight DIMM slots which can support up 64 GB of DDR3 1066MHz memory
- Support for two optional SAS Small Form Factor (SFF) 2.5-inch drives
- Integrated Dual Gigabit Ethernet
- Integrated SAS Controller
- Includes Two USB ports and one Serial over LAN (SOL)
- Includes one PCI-e CIOv expansion card slot and one PCI-e CFFh high-speed expansion card slot
- The BladeCenter PS700's are supported in the H chassis, HT chassis, E chassis, and S chassis
- The BladeCenter S Chassis supports a maximum of six PS700 blades, or a mix of PS700 blades and other blades. For the BladeCenter H Chassis, the maximum number of PS700 blades is 14; for the BladeCenter HT Chassis, the maximum number of PS700 blades is 12; for the BladeCenter E Chassis, the maximum number of PS700 blades is 14
- Our refurbished IBM PS700 8406-70Y systems are tested, configured, and guaranteed for IBM maintenance